Charles Drew Community Health Center - Burlington Community Health Center
- 221 North Graham-Hopedale Road
- Burlington NC, 27217
- Contact Name: Emma Harrill
- Contact Phone: 336-570-3739
The Charles Drew Community Health Center was named for Charles Drew, M.D. (1904-1950), founder of the American Red Cross Blood Program. Dr. Drew was a medical pioneer â€“ responsible for developing the system that separates plasma from blood matter. It is with great honor that we named this medical center the Charles Drew Community Health Center.
- Website: http://www.piedmonthealth.org/charles-drew
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Obstetrical and Gynecological Care, Primary Medical Care
- Remarks: Year round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.