ChesPenn Center for Family Health - Chester Low Cost Clinic
- 2600 W 9th St
- Chester PA, 19013-2040
- Contact Name: Michael G. Lucas
- Contact Phone: 610-859-2059
ChesPenn Health Services, Inc. is a network of non-profit, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) that provides comprehensive primary and preventive care and social services to medically underserved families and individuals on a sliding scale. ChesPenn Health Services strives to meet the unique health needs in its communities in linguistically and culturally competent ways.
- Website: http://www.chespenn.org/
- Services: Comprehensive family health care serving adults and pediatrics, Comprehensive family dental care (Chester only), Prenatal Services (Coatesville and Upper Darby only), Social Services, In-house laboratory, Homeless Health Care, HIV/AIDS care
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 35 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.