CVCH Adult Behavioral Health Services - East Wenatchee Community Health Center
- 230 Grant Rd
- East Wenatchee WA, 98802
- Contact Phone: 509-884-9040
- Clinic Details: Columbia Valley Community Health is the regional leader in providing a high quality, sustainable Healthcare Home in a teaching, growing environment. We are a dynamic, progressive community health center, leaders in the Primary Care Medical Home Model collaborative and Joint Commission accredited. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing comprehensive, integrated services for the entire family at four locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee and Chelan, WA. We serve more than 24,000 individual patients in Chelan and Douglas counties. We live our Mission. It is the mission of Columbia Valley Community Health to provide access to improved health and wellness with compassion and respect for all. Our core values are Respect, Trust, Compassion, Integrity and Quality. At CVCH, our Adult Behavioral Health team evaluates and treats the needs of all adults. Our licensed professionals are trained to provide counseling services for a wide range of mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, substance dependence, anger management and other behavioral health needs.
- Website: http://www.cvch.org/
- Services: Adult Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.