Educare - Oklahoma City Community Health Center
- 500 SE Grand Blvd
- Oklahoma City OK, 73129-4948
- Contact Phone: 405-632-6688
CHCs are a vital link to health care for insured and uninsured individuals who have problems getting access to health care services. CHCs provide a broad range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates. Their mission is to improve the health of communities that do not have ready access to health care.
- Website: http://www.varietycare.org/
- Services: Pediatrics and Well Child Checks, School Physicals, On-Site Diagnostic Laboratory, WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program, a supplemental nutrition program, Patient Assistance Program (qualified patients can receive free medications)
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Part-Time
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.