Frazier Park Behavioral Health Services - Frazier Park Community Health Center
- 3717 Mt Pinos Way
- Frazier Park CA, 93225
- Contact Name: Christopher Reilly
- Contact Phone: (661) 245-0250
- Clinic Details: Clinica Sierra Vista, a non-profit corporation, was created to provide health care to poor, migrant farmworkers who harvest the lush agricultural fields in the southern San Joaquin Valley. Today, Clinica Sierra Vista serves a geographically dispersed, low-moderate-fixed income, ethnically diverse, frontier-rural-urban-migrant-homeless patient population. It has grown to be one of the largest comprehensive migrant/community health center systems in the state.
- Website: https://clinicasierravista.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medi-Cal, Medicare, Private Insurance, HMOs, Senior and Commercial Plans, Sliding Fee Scale
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.