KUUMBA COMMUNITY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER - Roanoke Low Cost Clinic
- 4910 Valley View Blvd NW
- Roanoke VA, 24012-2040
- Contact Phone: 540-362-0360
New Horizons Healthcare is a not-for-profit community based family medical practice, incorporated in 1999. Our mission is to serve the uninsured and underserved with high-quality, comprehensive primary healthcare. This growing practice also includes pediatrics, a medication assistance program, behavioral healthcare, and a sliding fee discount program for those who are eligible. We also serve patients who are fully insured.
- Website: www.newhorizonshealthcare.org
- Services: Primary medical care for all ages: (Well baby/child healthcare, Immunizations (children and adults), School and sports physicals, Preventive medicine, Chronic disease management, Acute illness and injury, Men's and women's health)
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Adult Family Practice: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Wednesday. Pediatrics: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday and Thursday
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.