HealthReach Community Clinic - Mooresville Free Clinic
- 400 East Statesville Avenue, Suite 300
- Mooresville NC, 28115
- Contact Phone: (704) 663-1992
- Clinic Details: HealthReach Community Clinic, located in Mooresville, NC, is a free clinic that provides health services to make a significant contribution to the health and wellness of our Iredell County, NC neighbors in need. To qualify as a patient you must be at least 18 and under 65 years of age, have a combined household income of less than 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, and have no health insurance. Our medical services include non-emergency acute medical care, care of chronic diseases, and limited specialty care. Additionally, the HealthReach Community Clinic pharmacy provides free non-narcotic prescriptions to registered patients in need. Other services include health and wellness education and chiropractic care. HealthReach Community Clinic is a volunteer-driven, nonprofit charity with IRS 501(c)3 status, providing health services to uninsured since 2003.
- Website: http://healthreachclinic.net/
- Services: Primary Care; Lab; Specialty Medicine; Chiropractic Care; Pharmacy
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Payment Method: A small donation of $5.00 is requested at each appointment to assist in defraying operating expenses.
- Operation Hours: Tues: 9:00am-7:30pm; Wed, Thurs: 9:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.