MyCare Dental Center - Center Line Community Health Center
- 6900 10 Mile Road
- Center Line MI, 48015
- Contact Phone: (586) 467-0980
- Clinic Details: This state of the art clinic is equipped with the latest Electronic Dental Records System, digital radiography and dental instruments. MyCare Dental Clinic accepts Medicaid, Medicare, Healthy Michigan Plan and most commercial dental plans. Uninsured individual who do not have the ability to pay for their dental service, MyCare offers a Sliding Fee Scale based on income and size of household. We look forward to providing quality, affordable dental care to the residents of Macomb County and surrounding areas.
- Website: http://mycarehealthcenter.org/
- Services: Dentistry
- Dental Services: Exams; Cleanings; X-Rays; Fillings; Emergency Exams; Root Canals; Crowns; Bridges; Fluoride Treatments; Sealants; Dentures; Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 51 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Commercial Dental Plans, Medicaid, Medicare, Healthy Michigan Plan
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Thurs: 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Douglas Odisho:
I seen a dentist on February 24, 2017 before this date was an exam when she was very jumpy and not being clear on what I had wrong with me or what she planned on doing on the 24th of Feb. so when the 24th came around she told me that I have 4 fillings today and I said I thought I only had 3 then she said oh like kind of blowing it off and said ok. She continued to fix the number 9 tooth. I ended up going to the emergency because I was numb for 4 days later and I was in pain while the dentist was doing the work on my tooth she was talking to her coworker about a wedding while putting a shot in my mouth she was not happy about the day they picked for the wedding. I came back to my care dental and they had me talk to Kristi Thomas about what happened I explained the other dentist was talking to a coworker while working on my mouth causing her to hit a vein Kristi Thomas said it was a hematoma at this time she said set up an appointment with me so she can fix the problem and do 2 more fillings probably to cover for what the other dentist billed for when I came to see Kristi Thomas she as well started talking to her coworker while working on my mouth she had to keep giving me shots because my gums was not getting numb. I think she was talking to that coworker on purpose because of what I told her about the other dentist. I asked Kristi Thomas to check my number 9 tooth because it felt like I had some fill in on the front of my tooth #9. I told her it felt weird so she put the polish on my tooth and pressed hard caused it to burn my tooth it took all my enamel off and now it’s very sensitive. Kristi Thomas also filled in 2 back lower teeth which caused me to go to the emergency because the pain was so bad 3 days after Kristi Thomas seen me. The date she seen me on was August 24, 2017. I was thinking the pain will go away and it didn’t even get better 3 days later. I filed a complaint with Charlean the manager at my care dental but I don’t think she did anything about my complaint till this day my back lower right tooth hurts and I have sensitive problems with my number 9 tooth not to mention I am embarrassed to smile because she messed my #9 tooth up bad; then she had enough nerve to say how is that is that better now.