Nilavena Subregional Clinic - Iliamna Community Health Center
- 101 Airport Rd
- Iliamna AK, 99606
- Contact Phone: (907) 571-1818
- Clinic Details: Six Iliamna Lake Villages: Igiugig Tribal Village Council, Kokhanok Village Council, Iliamna Village Council, New Halen Tribal Council, Nondalton Tribal Council and Pedro Bay Village Council invited SCF to directly provide all health programs, services, functions and activities funded by Indian Health Service (IHS) On Oct. 1, 2015 after negotiating with IHS on behalf of the villages, SCF is providing direct health care service to the six Iliamna Lake Villages and the community of Port Alsworth.
- Website: https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/
- Services: Acute and Chronic Disease Treatment, Preventive Care, Minor Surgery, Lab and X-Ray, Social Services, Maternity Care, Pediatrics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.