Norristown Regional Health Center - Norristown Health Department
- 1401 Dekalb St
- Norristown PA, 19401-3405
- Contact Phone: 610-278-7787
Delaware Valley Community Health (DVCH) is a community-focused health care organization providing affordable and accessible primary medical, dental and behavioral health care. Services are provided in a fiscally responsible manner to all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
- Website: http://dvch.org
- Services: Adult and Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Prenatal Care, Gynecology, Dental, Behavioral Health, Health Education, Social Work
- Dental Services: Through our federally qualified health care centers, doctors and support staff offer a full range of dental health services.
- Remarks: Year round, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 38 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.