North Care Community Mental Health Center - Oklahoma City Low Cost Clinic
- 1140 N Hudson Ave
- Oklahoma City OK, 73103-3918
- Contact Phone: 405-272-0660
- Clinic Details: CHCs are a vital link to health care for insured and uninsured individuals who have problems getting access to health care services. CHCs provide a broad range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates. Their mission is to improve the health of communities that do not have ready access to health care.
- Website: www.varietycare.org
- Services: Pediatrics and Well Child Checks, School Physicals, On-Site Diagnostic Laboratory, WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program, a supplemental nutrition program, Patient Assistance Program (qualified patients can receive free medications)
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.