NHCAC Health Center - Union City Pediatrics - Union City Community Health Center
- 2500 Kennedy Blvd
- Union City NJ, 07087
- Contact Phone: (201) 210-0200
- Clinic Details: North Hudson Community Action Corporation Health Center provides comprehensive coordinated evidence-based primary care services with a interdisciplinary clinical care team that consists of physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, nurses, certified medical assistants, certified dental assistants and mental health facilitators dedicated to providing primary and preventive health care in a patient-centered environment. We encourage regular and continuous care where the patient, and if appropriate the family, are at the center of care. Every patient chooses her or his own primary care provider that works closely with an interdisciplinary care team to ensure comprehensive care from birth through the senior years, regardless of ability to pay. Our clinical interdisciplinary teams’ help patients develop self management goals and support them in managing their health care. Our goals are to serve as a primary care medical home, form partnerships with our patients, and provide care in a culturally sensitive manner while decreasing barriers to quality healthcare.
- Website: https://nhcac.org/
- Services: Pediatrics, Pediatric Dental
- Dental Services: Fluoride Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat: 8:30am-5:00pm, Thurs: 8:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.