Our Lady of Mercy Community Outreach - Johns Island Wellness
- 1684 Brownswood Road
- Johns Island SC, 29455
- Contact Name: Jacqueline Jefferson
- Contact Phone: 843-559-4493
- Clinic Details: Routine Dental Services: Monday - Thursday by appointment only Eligibility: Patients who have no dental insurance; residents of James, Johns and Wadamalaw Islands. Emergency Dental Services: Tuesday evenings - sign in at 3:00 p.m.; First come, first served. Eligibility: Patients who have no dental insurance; residents of Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester Counties. Founded in 1989, Our Lady of Mercy Community Outreach provides educational, health and direct outreach services to more than 5,000 people each year in the Lowcountry. With the support of volunteers and donations, community members receive dental and pre-natal care, emergency food, clothing and financial assistance, lunch five days a week at Neighborhood House, and diverse educational and capacity-building opportunities such as after-school programs, money management, GED and ESL classes, workforce development, and more. The two locations include Johns Island on Brownswood Rd, serving the needs of James, Johns and Wadmalaw Island residents and the Neighborhood House in Charleston that serves Eastside-area residents. For more information, visit www.olmoutreach.org.
- Website: https://www.olmoutreach.org/
- Services: Routine and emergency dental
- Remarks: N/A
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.