Outer Cape Health Services, Inc - Provincetown Community Health Center - Provincetown Community Health Center
- 49 Harry Kemp Way
- Provincetown MA, 02657
- Contact Phone: (508) 487-9395
- Clinic Details: Our mission is to provide a full range of healthcare and supportive social services that promote the health and well-being of all who live in or visit the eight outermost towns of Cape Cod. Founded in 1987 through the merger of Health Associates of Provincetown (established in 1972) and the AIM Medical Center in Wellfleet (established in 1966), Outer Cape Health has a long history of successful growth and expansion in pursuit of this mission. In 1996, Outer Cape Health signed a non-exclusive affiliation agreement with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. Outer Cape Health Services, Inc. (OCHS) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and is governed by a Board of Directors representative of its community. All board members live on Cape Cod and the majority are OCHS patients. Their backgrounds include finance, community affairs, medicine, human resources, law, computer engineering, and business management. We are proud of our vital and fulfilling mission to provide capable, compassionate healthcare to those who live in and visit the eight towns of the Lower and Outer.
- Website: https://outercape.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Adult Medicine; Pediatrics; Adolescent Health; Women’s Health; Prenatal Care; Psychiatry; Psychology; Addiction Services; Cardiology; Dermatology; HIV; Infectious Disease; Optometry; Orthopedic; Pulmonary; Radiology; Urgent Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 62 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-7:00pm; Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat: 9:00am-5:00pm; Sun: 9:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.