Planned Parenthood - Fairbanks Health Center - Fairbanks Family Planning Agency
- 1867 Airport Way, Suite 160B
- Fairbanks AK, 99701
- Contact Phone: (800) 769-0045
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands is a leader in reproductive health care, rights, and education in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, and Washington. Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands (PPGNHI) is a nonprofit family planning agency that provides high-quality, affordable reproductive health care for women, men, and teens. Many of our patients have no other health care available to them.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control, General Health Care, HIV Testing, LGBT Services, Men's Health Care, Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception), Pregnancy Testing & Services, STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders; Aetna; Alaska Medicaid; Cigna; Denali Kid Care; First Choice Health; Moda Health; Premera; United; Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured
- Operation Hours: Mon: 9:00am-4:00pm, Wed: 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri: 8:00pm-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.