Planned Parenthood - Red Lion Center - Red Lion Low Cost Clinic
- 2997 Cape Horn Road #A4
- Red Lion PA, 17356
- Contact Phone: 717.244.1412
- Clinic Details: Walk-in Services:WALK-IN SERVICES - PILL REFILLS - PREGNANCY TESTING - STI SCREENING. In an effort to serve our clients who have made appointments, we may be able "fit you in" for STI testing without an appointment - but it's better to schedule an appointment. If you have STI symptoms, are having problems with your birth control method or need to schedule an annual exam, you must schedule an appointment with a clinician. Appointments are often scheduled within 24 hours, especially if you're able to travel to one of our other health care centers.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.Please note that in an effort to maintain your privacy, we have blocked phone numbers. Many phones will NOT accept blocked calls and it is impossible for us to return your call. If you have not received a return call from us within 24 hours, this is the probable cause. Please call us from a phone that accepts blocked calls or try calling us again.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Referrel, Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Our Red Lion Health Center is open Tuesday & Friday 8:30 - 5:00, 8:30 and Wednesday 10:30 - 7:00. We are closed Monday and Thursday.If you need to schedule an appointment sooner, you can be seen at any of our health centers. Our Customer Service Team is a
- Operation Hours: tues,fri:8:30am-5pm,wed:10:30am-7pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.