PROVIDENCE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS, INC. - Providence Low Cost Clinic
- 375 Allens Ave
- Providence RI, 02905-5010
- Contact Phone: 401-444-0400
- Clinic Details: Providence Community Health Centers is an integral part of the Providence, R.I. community, employing a highly skilled, compassionate, and culturally diverse workforce of doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwives to care for more than 35,000 patients at health-care facilities around the city. Established in 1968, we are the largest primary health-care provider in Providence and treat patients regardless of their ability to pay. In addition to our five health clinics, we also operate a school-based program, and a dental clinic. We are the largest provider of the WIC (Women, Infant and Children) nutrition program in Rhode Isalnd and, with 6,500 participants.
- Website: www.providencechc.org
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.