The Good Shepherd Center Free Medical Clinic - Greenville Low Cost Clinic
- 144-146 Main St
- Greenville PA, 16125
- Contact Name: Mary Ann Reeher
- Contact Phone: 724-588-2210
- Clinic Details: The Good Shepherd Center is a multi denominational ministry established in 1991 to be of service to the economically challenged of the greater Greenville community. The Center shows concern for all individuals who enter our doors regardless of creed, race, nationality or lifestyle. The Good Shepherd Center became a reality out of the commitment of 12 area churches and has grown to 24 Board Member Congregations today. Our growth has been consistent.
- Website: http://www.thegoodshepherdcenter.org/
- Services: acute illness, limited chronic care, school entrance physicals, minor trauma, sprains, and bruises, limited precriptions, patient teaching, counseling and various chronic conditions
- Remarks: To addressthe physical needs of the economically challenged of the greater Greenville area
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.