Eric B. Chandler Health Center - Church St. Annex - New Brunswick Low Cost Clinic
- 123 Church St
- New Brunswick NJ, 08901
- Contact Phone: (732) 235-2052
- Clinic Details: The Eric B. Chandler Health Center is a comprehensive, family-oriented community health center, jointly operated by the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Eric B. Chandler Community Board, Inc. The Center, opened in October 1987, is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Eric B. Chandler, an active and respected community leader recognized for his work in the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and a member of the Board of Directors of the Urban League of Greater New Brunswick.
- Website: https://rwjms.rutgers.edu/
- Services: Family Medicine; Internal Medicine; Infectious Disease (HIV Counseling, Testing, and Treatment); Pediatrics; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Podiatry; Family Planning; Dentistry
- Dental Services: Preventive, Restoration, and Curative Services
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations, Well-Baby Examinations, Patients' Physical Development and Treatment of Common Childhood Illnesses
- Women's Health Services: Regular Check-Ups; Annual Physical Examinations; Cervical Cancer Screenings; Comprehensive Prenatal and Postpartum Care for Pregnant and Parenting Women
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private/Commercial Insurance, Managed Care Programs
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.