Free clinics and community health centers in Sagadahoc county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Sagadahoc county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Sagadahoc Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Topsham Health Center
- Location: Topsham, ME - 04086
- Contact Phone: (207) 725-8264
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Richmond Area Health Center
- Location: Richmond, ME - 04357
- Contact Phone: (207) 737-4359
- Details: Since 1977 Richmond Area Health Center has been serving residents in the Richmond area. At our health center, the top priority is the wellbeing of our patients while utilizing the most up-to-date knowledge and technology. Our staff includes medical providers, behavioral health consultants, a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner, as well as clinical and administrative support staff. We maintain referral relationships with MaineGeneral Medical Center (Augusta) as well as with specialists at Parkview Hospital (Brunswick), Mid-Coast Hospital (Brunswick), Central Maine Medical Center (Lewiston), and St. Mary's Hospital (Lewiston). Our services also include connecting our patients to local health education resources and programs that help with the cost of health care, medications and laboratory services. Positioned on the west bank of the Kennebec River, Richmond Area Health Center is located halfway between Augusta and Bath, just twenty minutes from coastal Maine. Our downtown area offers numerous small shops for those who enjoy antiquing, shopping and dining in a small town setting. Richmond is also the departure point to nearby Swan Island, an uninhabited wildlife refuge known for its common viewing of nesting bald eagles, wild turkeys and whitetail deer. Richmond is also home to Peacock beach and the Southard House Museum which displays the area’s history and culture for both residents and visitors.