Free clinics and community health centers in Sagadahoc county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Sagadahoc county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Sagadahoc Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Topsham Health Center
- Location: Topsham, ME - 04086
- Contact Phone: 207-725-8264
- Details: Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate. For nearly 100 years, we’ve worked to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible choices.
- Remarks: If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Fees for services are based on your household income. HOURS OF OPERATION: Mon: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Wed: 9:30am - 6:30pm, Fri: 8:30am - 5:00pm ?>
Richmond Area Health Center
- Location: Richmond, ME - 04357-1336
- Contact Phone: 207-737-4359
- Details: HealthReach Community Health Centers is a non-profit Maine organization. Together, more than 200 dedicated medical and dental providers and support personnel deliver high quality primary care services to 30,000 residents and visitors annually - regardless of insurance status or ability to pay. Our 11 federally qualified health centers serve more than 80 cities and towns in Central and Western Maine.
- Remarks: Year round ?>