Free clinics and community health centers in Waldo county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Waldo county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Waldo Medical and Dental Clinics:
Seaport Community Health Center
- Location: Belfast, ME - 04915
- Contact Phone: (207) 338-6900
- Details: Since 1984, we have offered a team approach to medical care for the whole family. We are especially honored to care for patients at the beginning and end of life, and to care for multiple generations. Our success depends upon the trust and friendship we build into our relationships.
Winterport Community Health Center
- Location: Winterport, ME - 04496
- Contact Phone: (207) 223-0965
- Details: Penobscot Community Health Care is a non-profit organization governed by a board of community volunteers, incorporated in 1997. We are passionate about our Mission at PCHC - We provide comprehensive, integrated primary health care services for all to improve the health and wellbeing of our patients and the Maine communities we serve. Our vision for success is a community in which everyone has access to quality, cost effective health care, where people are empowered to advocate for their personal goals and needs and are supported by community based resources, and where health encompasses physical and emotional wellness, personal dignity and a sense of belonging. Focusing on the health of every patient, Penobscot Community Health Care offers a medical home with access to many health services in addition to primary health care, such as dental, integrated mental health, pharmacy, physical therapy, case management, health and nutrition education, chronic disease management, speech and audiology services, and many medical specialists.