Free clinics and community health centers in Ionia county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Ionia county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Ionia Medical and Dental Clinics:
Great Lakes Bay Health Centers - Belding
- Location: Belding, MI - 48809
- Contact Phone: (616) 794-5221
- Details: At Great Lakes Bay Health Centers, we believe that everyone deserves access to quality healthcare. We put that belief into action at our health centers throughout Michigan. Nobody will be turned away based on their ability to pay. Overseen by a non-profit board that includes both community leaders and patients, each of our locations is a federally qualified community health center that strives to serve people from all backgrounds.
My Community Dental Centers - Ionia
- Location: Ionia, MI - 48846
- Contact Phone: (877) 313-6232
- Details: My Community Dental Centers (MCDC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, established in 2006, dedicated to providing dental services to Medicaid enrollees and low-income, uninsured residents throughout the states we serve. It is our mission to improve the lives of our patients and enhance community health by setting the highest standard of oral health care. The care we provide is customized to meet the individual needs of each patient, offered in a patient-centered atmosphere with exceptional customer service. MCDC is committed to continuous, quality improvement with this “patient first” perspective. At MCDC, we are able to attract and retain exceptional dental practitioners that, combined with the latest in technological advancements, bring you superior dental care. This is especially important as good oral health increases your overall health, well-being, and self-confidence. MCDC administers a network of dental centers that serve over 100,000 individuals annually. Through MCDC’s MyDental Plan, funds are available to contribute to the cost of dental care on a sliding scale based on a patient’s income. This allows us to provide care to those with very low incomes, as well as services not covered by Medicaid. Our network of dental centers provides full-service dental care for both adults and children from regular checkups and cleanings to oral surgeries. At MCDC, it is all about the people. Together, we strive to provide each of our patients with pleasant and stress-free dental care at a cost they can afford. To learn more, call today to talk with one of our staff members. Whether you have questions about insurance options, dental care, or what to expect when you arrive, we are always happy to help.