Free clinics and community health centers in Luna county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Luna county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Luna Medical and Dental Clinics:
Ben Archer Health Center - Columbus
- Location: Columbus, NM - 88029
- Contact Phone: (575) 531-2165
- Details: The Columbus Ben Archer Health Center (BAHC) site was established in 1998. Primary care service area for the BAHC in Columbus includes all communities in Luna County. Deming and Columbus are the larger population centers in Luna County. The primary care clinic is located at 626 Taft Street, an 8,000 square foot, modern medical facility that provides medical and dental services. Columbus, New Mexico, which is about 35-40 miles to the south of Deming, is a small rural community of approximately 1,475 residents located on the southern end of Luna County along the U.S./Mexico border. It's sister city, Puerto, Palomas, Chihuahua, Mexico is only three miles south of Columbus and has a larger population estimated at anywhere between 3,000 to 10,000 depending on whose estimates are used. These two isolated communities depend very closely upon one another, with both relying heavily on agriculture as the dominant economic force in the region. Due to their relative isolation and lack of infrastructure, resources are scarce on both sides of the border. Medical and dental services are offered to all individuals regardless of ability to pay. Transportation to medical appointments is available. Prescriptions are couried to the site through the main Pharmacy in Las Cruces.
Ben Archer Health Center - Deming
- Location: Deming, NM - 88030
- Contact Phone: (575) 546-4800
- Details: Services were implemented in Deming in November 2003 and include medical, dental, behavioral health and a community outreach and education program. The site is an 8,000 square foot, modern medical facility that serves migrant and seasonal farm workers. Transportation services are available for clinic appointments. Coordination and educational services are offered to pregnant women and new patients.
Pms - Deming Health Center
- Location: Deming, NM - 88030
- Contact Phone: (575) 546-4663
- Details: At Presbyterian Medical Services, we believe that the best way to improve community health and well-being is for everyone to work together. To that end, we work collaboratively with community groups, school districts, local providers, hospitals and governments at every level. Together, we develop programs and services that meet the needs of the people living within these communities. And we only expand into communities that invite our involvement. Our diverse services include primary care, dental, behavioral health, childhood education and senior programs. To make the greatest impact possible, we concentrate our resources on meeting the needs of underserved areas of New Mexico.