Free clinics and community health centers in Ashe county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Ashe county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Ashe Medical and Dental Clinics:
Ashe County Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Jefferson, NC - 28640
- Contact Phone: 336 846 4649
- Services: Primary medical care
- Remarks: to provide medical services to those in Ashe County who are in need of medical care and have no access to the same ?>
Ashe Memorial Hospital
- Location: Jefferson, NC - 28640-9244
- Contact Phone: 336-372-1704
- Details: The North Carolina Farmworker Health Program (NCFHP) is a statewide Migrant Health Voucher Program within the Office of Rural Health and Community Care, NC DHHS. As opposed to a free-standing health center, NCFHP works with local agencies to provide care throughout the state to meet the needs of smaller densities of farmworkers. NCFHP responds to gaps in health care that would otherwise prevent farmworkers from accessing needed care. Our particular model relies heavily on enabling services, including outreach, case management and health education, as we have learned that strong outreach and case management services are an essential component of linking workers with appropriate services.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>