Free clinics and community health centers in Polk county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Polk county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Polk Medical and Dental Clinics:
Salem Free Clinics - Polk Community Free Clinic
- Location: Dallas, OR - 97338
- Contact Phone: (503) 831-0551
- Details: Free medical and mental healthcare for those without insurance located in Dallas Oregon.
Total Health Community Clinic
- Location: Monmouth, OR - 97361
- Contact Phone: (503) 378-7526
- Details: As Federally Qualified Community Health Centers, our focus is on serving low-income, homeless and un-insured or under-insured individuals and families. We offer a sliding scale fee program based on income and family size to ensure that nobody is turned away due to their inability to pay. The medical clinics are fully integrated with our mental health and dental clinics offering patients quality coordinated care. Our clinics employ highly qualified, well-trained medical providers including physicians, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, psychiatrists, counselors, behaviorists and an on-site pharmacy consultant, each bringing with them a passion for serving our community.