Free clinics and community health centers in Clearfield
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Clearfield. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Clearfield Medical and Dental Clinics:
Susquehanna Rural Free Clinic
- Location: Frenchville, PA - 16836
- Contact Phone: (814) 263-4050
- Details: We provide medical, dental, vision and health & wellness services to low income, uninsured people residing in Clearfield and surrounding counties.
Tapestry Of Health - Philipsburg
- Location: Philipsburg, PA - 16866
- Contact Phone: 814-342-6992
- Details: Tapestry of Health is a non-profit organization that provides family planning, sexual health, women's health, and community education services for Central Pennsylvania. Their goal is to provide each patient with a comfortable place to obtain quality, affordable healthcare.
- Remarks: We have a sliding fee scale, and offer several programs that provide services for free; Hours: Mon. 8:30-4:30, Tues. - Call for hours each month (Clinical Associate only), Wed. 8:30-6:00, Thur. 8:30-2:00 (Clinical Associate only), Fri. 8:30-2:00 ?>
Free Medical Clinic Of Dubois
- Location: Dubois, PA - 15801
- Contact Phone: (814) 372-2200
- Details: The Mission of the Free Medical Clinic of DuBois is to provide medical care and pharmaceuticals to the uninsured of the DuBois area using volunteer professional staff. The intention of the Free Medical Clinic of DuBois is to help those who are making a sincere effort to help themselves and their families. The essence of our mission to the uninsured is to provide medical care with the same dignity and confidentiality afforded to the private sector in an easily accessible facility.
Glendale Area Medical Association, Inc.
- Location: Coalport, PA - 16627
- Contact Phone: (814) 672-5141
- Details: The Glendale Area Medical Association, Inc. will strive to improve the health and well-being of all those it serves. As active members of our community, our mission is to build a patient/provider relationship based upon: trust, understanding, compassion, confidentiality. The GAMA, Inc. will ensure all patients affordable, quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary health care.
Mountaintop Area Medical Center
- Location: Snow Shoe, PA - 16874-8832
- Contact Phone: 814-387-6857
- Details: Keystone Health is a full-service, family-centered, primary care facility providing quality, affordable, accessible health care to you and your family at multiple locations. Keystone Health's patients come from all walks of life and income levels.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Adagio Health Punxsutawney
- Location: Punxsutawney, PA - 15767
- Contact Phone: 814-938-3421
- Details: Adagio Health provides a full spectrum of high-quality women’s healthcare and education services to women, men and communities — regardless of age or insurance status — and delivers this care at locations and times convenient to the people it serves. Founded in 1971, Adagio Health operates medical offices and partners with more than 20 other health care services to provide health care at more than 70 sites in 23 counties of western Pennsylvania.
- Remarks: For those without insurance, fees for most medical services (excluding prenatal care) are based on income and family size. Most medical services are provided at no cost to those age 17 and under. ?>
The Primary Health Network - Punxsutawney Community Health Center
- Location: Punxsutawney, PA - 15767
- Contact Phone: 814-938-3310
- Details: The Primary Health Network, a Federally Qualified Health Center, provides quality primary care services and access to specialty care commensurate with the needs of the people in the communities we serve. Services are offered regardless of age, race, creed, sex, national origin or ability to pay.
- Remarks: Sliding Scale Fee; Hours: Monday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm , Wednesday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Thursday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday CLOSED, Sunday CLOSED ?>