Free clinics and community health centers in Columbia county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Columbia county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Columbia Medical and Dental Clinics:
Columbia Montour Family Health
- Location: Bloomsburg, PA - 17815
- Contact Phone: 570-387-0236
- Details: Columbia Montour Family Health is a non-profit health care organization providing medical and educational services. All services are private and confidential. We have a dedicated and caring professional staff. Patients may be eligible for free services or reduced fees based on income and other factors. Services are available to anyone who requests them. Although teens are encouraged to speak with their parents about their visit, consent is not necessary.
- Remarks: Patients may be eligible for free services or reduced fees based on income and other factors; STD testing is free to everyone; All services are by appointment only; Hours: Mon., Wed., Thurs: 9AM-5PM, Fri: 8AM-4PM, Tues: 9AM - 8:30PM ?>
Keystone Farmworker Programs - Berwick
- Location: Berwick, PA - 18603-3603
- Contact Phone: 570-752-7760
- Details: Keystone Health is a full-service, family-centered, primary care facility providing quality, affordable, accessible health care to you and your family at multiple locations. Keystone Health's patients come from all walks of life and income levels.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>