Free clinics and community health centers in Marion county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Marion county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Marion Medical and Dental Clinics:
Health Care Partners Of Sc
- Location: Marion, SC - 29571-2005
- Contact Phone: 843-423-2400
- Details: Health Care Partners of South Carolina is an organization of physicians and health care professionals dedicated to serving the health needs of individuals, families and communities in the coastal area of South Carolina. We are a not-for-profit organization incorporated in 1979.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic
- Location: Mullins, SC - 29574
- Contact Phone: 843-464-8750
- Details: The Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic was established in 2003 under the umbrella of the Marion regional Healthcare System. The services were primary care for patient ages 18 – 64. These patients are usually indigent, uninsured and working poor (medically indigent). The original staff was an all volunteer staff consisting of a physician, nurse, and an eligibility coordinator. The Helping Hands Free Medical Clinic will operate under the 501 ( c ) 3 umbrella of Marion County Healthcare Foundation. Mission Statement: To provide basic primary medical care to the uninsured and underserved of Marion County and surrounding communities.
- Remarks: Currently Located in Marion County Healthcare Foundation Building; Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM. Clinic hours are subject to change. Please call the clinic office 843.464.8750 for current hours ?>