Free clinics and community health centers in Clinton
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Clinton. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Clinton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Anderson County Health Department
- Location: Clinton, TN - 37716
- Contact Phone: (865) 425-8800
- Details: The Anderson County Health Department provides confidential services to all residents regardless of age, sex, income, race, disability, or marital status. Fees are based on income and family size, but no one will be denied services because of inability to pay. All TennCare plans are accepted for most services, and payment plan schedules are available for women who are not TennCare eligible. A sliding fee schedule is available based on income for our services.
Cherokee Health Systems - Clinton
- Location: Clinton, TN - 37718
- Contact Phone: (865) 934-6150
- Details: Cherokee Health Systems is committed to ensuring every Tennessean has access to effective, high-quality care. We don’t think anything should stop someone from getting the care they need, and that’s why we make our services available to anyone who needs them. We offer a wide array of comprehensive health services, including primary care, behavioral health, dental, and pharmacy. All of our services are available to children, adults, and seniors who have coverage through private insurance plans, coverage through state programs like TennCare or CoverKids, and those who have no insurance coverage. We proudly offer sliding-fee scales to those who meet certain household size and income guidelines.