Free clinics and community health centers in Maury county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Maury county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Maury Medical and Dental Clinics:
Columbia Community Health Center
- Location: Columbia, TN - 38401-1814
- Contact Phone: 931-381-7567
Prohealth provides quality, affordable, and comprehensive health care services at each of its medical facilities for all members of the surrounding communities. Our board certified providers are here to help with all of your urgent healthcare needs. We offer same day appointments, extended hours, comfortable waiting rooms, urgent 24 hour scheduling, and top rated care. We accept all Medicare, all Tennessee Medicaid plans, and most private insurance plans.
Lifecare Family Services - Columbia Office
- Location: Columbia, TN - 38401
- Contact Phone: 931-223-1320
- Details: We are a faith-based Community Mental Health Center that offers individual or family therapy, child and adult psychiatric care and counseling, mental health case management, and In Home Child and Family Services. There are many kinds of counselors, clinicians, and specialists to choose from at LifeCare. We have Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, and Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Remarks: We also offer a sliding scale fee based upon income. ?>