Free clinics and community health centers in Mcminn county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mcminn county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mcminn Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chs Englewood Health Center
- Location: Englewood, TN - 37329-5276
- Contact Phone: 423-887-5131
- Details: Cherokee Health Systems' roots are planted firmly in East Tennessee. Since 1960, we have served the health care needs of our neighbors. Our philosophy is simple, we believe the best approach to wellness involves treating both the body and mind. That's why we offer an array of comprehensive primary care, behavioral health, and prevention programs and services. Whether you need medical, dental or behavioral health care, our compassionate, dedicated staff is here to help you.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Good Faith Clinic
- Location: Athens, TN - 37303
- Contact Phone: (423) 745-8185
- Details: Good Faith Ministry is a free clinic created by Doctors David and Jenny Byrd to minister to the health needs of the Athens/ McMinn County area who do not have any health insurance or Tenncare. The clinic is completely staffed by volunteers from Athens Regional Medical Center, and at large from the Athens area. Staff include nurses, administrators, pharmacy personnel, and various helpers during the hours the clinic is service.
- Remarks: Good Faith Ministry is a free clinic created by Doctors David and Jenny Byrd to minister to the health needs of the Athens/ McMinn County area who do not have any health insurance or Tenncare. ?>