Free clinics and community health centers in Mcminn county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Mcminn county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Mcminn Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cherokee Health Systems - Englewood
- Location: Englewood, TN - 37329
- Contact Phone: (423) 887-5131
- Details: Cherokee Health Systems is committed to ensuring every Tennessean has access to effective, high-quality care. We don’t think anything should stop someone from getting the care they need, and that’s why we make our services available to anyone who needs them. We offer a wide array of comprehensive health services, including primary care, behavioral health, dental, and pharmacy. All of our services are available to children, adults, and seniors who have coverage through private insurance plans, coverage through state programs like TennCare or CoverKids, and those who have no insurance coverage. We proudly offer sliding-fee scales to those who meet certain household size and income guidelines.
Good Faith Clinic
- Location: Athens, TN - 37303
- Contact Phone: (423) 745-4541
- Details: The Good Faith Clinic was founded in 1995 to serve people in McMinn & Meigs County who have no medical insurance and rely on the clinic for health needs.