Free clinics and community health centers in Brazoria county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Brazoria county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Brazoria Medical and Dental Clinics:
- Location: Alvin, TX - 77511
- Contact Phone: 281-331-3288
- Services: Fillings, Extractions, Cleaning
- Remarks: Give physical care with a spiritual touch. ?>
Live Oak Clinic Of Brazosport
- Location: Clute, TX - 77531
- Contact Phone: 979-388-0809
- Details: Live Oak Clinic is an all volunteer, non-urgent, primary healthcare clinic for Brazosport residents who do not qualify for Medicare, Medicaid or CHIP and cannot afford private health insurance.
- Remarks: Location: Inside the Brazoria County Dream Center (old Sutherlands building); The Clinic is open most Thursday evenings (4:30pm-8pm). Screening begins at 4:30. Each clinic visit will cost between $5 and $25, depending on the services needed. ?>
Stephen F Austin
- Location: Alvin, TX - 77511-2718
- Contact Phone:
- Details: The Stephen F. Austin Community Health Clinic is a registered 501C organization dedicated to providing affordable, high quality medical and dental care for families and individuals. We accept Medicaid, Medicare and many private insurances. Even if you're uninsured, we're here to help by providing affordable prices ensuring you and your family receive affordable, high quality health care and dental services.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>