Free clinics and community health centers in Garfield county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Garfield county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Garfield Medical and Dental Clinics:
Southwest Behavioral Health Center - Garfield County
- Location: Panguitch, UT - 84759
- Contact Phone: 435-676-8176
- Details: The mission of Southwest Behavioral Health Center is to assist clients, families, and communities in preventing and recovering from severe and persistent mental illness and addiction.
- Remarks: Southwest Behavioral Health Center’s Authority Board approved the sliding fee schedule. No one will be denied services because of inability to pay. Hours: Monday – Friday 8am–5pm; Extended hours may be available; 24hour Emergency Service 800-574-6763 ?>
Wayne Community Health Hanksville
- Location: Hanksville, UT - 84734
- Contact Phone: 435-542-3281
- Details: Wayne Community Health Centers are committed to providing primary, emergency, and preventive medical, dental, pharmacy and mental health services to the medically underserved population and visitors of Wayne County and the surrounding areas. The centers seek to promote accessibility to quality health services, including services to those facing financial, geographic, and/or cultural barriers.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>