Free clinics and community health centers in Surry county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Surry county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Surry Medical and Dental Clinics:
Surry Area Free Clinic
- Location: Surry, VA - 23883
- Contact Phone: (757) 294-0132
- Details: The Surry Area Free Clinic (SAFC) was incorporated in 1994 and is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. We are a non-profit organization that provides free health care services to uninsured person who meet our income eligibility guidelines and reside within the service area of SAFC. The services include medical and dental care as well as assistance to obtain certain prescribed medication. The services are provided by a variety of volunteers and collaborative partnerships with hospitals, medical specialist, etc.
Surry Medical Center
- Location: Dendron, VA - 23839
- Contact Phone: (757) 294-3981
- Details: Horizon Health Services, Inc. (HHS) is a community-based, not-for-profit corporation whose mission is to provide quality, comprehensive, and affordable primary health care on a continuous basis to all individuals.