Free clinics and community health centers in Ivydale
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Ivydale. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Ivydale Medical and Dental Clinics:
Big Otter Clinic
- Location: Ivydale, WV - 25113-8263
- Contact Phone: 304-286-4200
- Details: Primary Care Systems, Inc. began operations in 1984 as a community-based, non-profit primary care center, initially funded by a grant from Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC). As a private, non-profit corporation, this center is under the direction of a nine member Board of Directors, which is made up of volunteers from the community. Primary Care Systems, Inc. is designed to serve all residents of Clay County and the surrounding areas.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Big Otter Elementary School Wellness Center
- Location: Ivydale, WV - 25113-0100
- Contact Phone: 304-286-3111
- Details: The Community Health Network of West Virginia is a member-driven network of not-for-profit health care centers that delivers primary health care and chronic disease management services to more than 120,000 West Virginians in nearly 80 locations.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>