7th Avenue Walk-in Clinic - Phoenix Community Health Center
- 1201 S 7th Ave
- Phoenix AZ, 85007
- Contact Phone: (602) 344-6655
- Clinic Details: Our mission statement is the first glimpse into our organization, and our first opportunity to represent ourselves to our patients, families, visitors and outside entities. The Maricopa Integrated Health System mission is: 'To provide exceptional care, without exception, every patient, every time.' Exceptional care captures our comprehensive approach and excellence in the provision of healthcare, training and research, while without exception ensures this care is exceptional … for every patient, every time. This is why MIHS exists.
- Website: http://www.mihs.org/
- Services: Medical Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 105 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; Check; Credit Card; Ambetter (Limited or select plan participation) (A Health Net Marketplace product); Arizona Foundation for Medical Care; Banner PHO; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (HMO, PPO, Indemnity) (Excludes; Marketplace); Blue Cross Blue Shield (Non-Arizona); Bridgeway Health Solutions (ALTCS); Care 1st (AHCCCS); CIGNA (Behavioral Health); CIGNA (Great West Life-GWL); CIGNA (Healthcare of AZ); CIGNA HealthSpring (Excludes Primary Medicine); Delta Dental; Gila River Healthcare (AHCCCS); Gila River Healthcare CORP (TRBHA); Health Choice Advantage (Medicare); Health Choice Arizona (AHCCCS); Health Net of Arizona (AHCCCS); Health Net Commercial; Health Net Medicare; Metlife Dental; Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare); Mercy Care Plan (AHCCCS); Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (AHCCCS); Phoenix Health Plan (AHCCCS); United Healthcare Commercial; Marketplace Plan; United HealthCare Community Plan (Formerly APIPA); United HealthCare Community Plan CRS; United HealthCare Community Plan LTC DD (Formerly Evercare LTC); United HealthCare Dual Complete (APIPA, Medicare); United Tricare (UHC Military and Veterans Services); University Family Care (AHCCCS)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Sun: 7:00am-10:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.