CommuniCare Health Centers - West Campus - San Antonio Community Health Center
- 1102 Barclay St
- San Antonio TX, 78207
- Contact Phone: (210) 233-7000
- Clinic Details: CommuniCare Health Centers is a full-service primary healthcare system with multiple locations serving Bexar, Kendall and Hays counties. We offer an array of services including Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Senior Care, Women’s Health, Dental, Behavioral Health, WIC services and Specialty Care. Each location offers a different combination of these services. We provide integrated primary care delivered by highly trained healthcare providers, utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and electronic health records. Our focus is to always provide exceptional care and treat our patients like family. Our promise to you is to always make you Get Well, Stay Well.
- Website: https://www.communicaresa.org/
- Services: Family Medicine; Women’s Health; Pediatrics; Teen Health; Senior Care; Rheumatology; Dental; Behavioral Health; Optometry & Optical Services; STD/HIV Screening & Testing; Lab
- Dental Services: Pediatric Dentistry; Exams; Cleanings; Sealants; Fillings; Root Canals; Extractions; Crowns; Bridges; Dentures and Partials
- Pediatric Services: Immunizations; Well-Child Visits; Acute Care; Chronic Disease Management (i.e. asthma, diabetes, etc.); Health Education; Individual and Family Counseling; Preventive Health Care Programs; ADHD Care
- Women's Health Services: Pre-Pregnancy Counseling; Free Pregnancy Testing; Sexually Transmitted Diseases Counseling & Treatment; Well-Woman Care (Annual Physical); Gynecological Problems; Clinical Breast Exam; Diagnostic Services; Screening Mammograms; Pap Smears
- Adult Medicine: Acute care for geriatric patients; Chronic disease management; Preventative Health Care (annual exams and immunizations); 24/7 access to our healthcare team
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medical Insurance Plans - Medicaid/CHIP Plans: Community First (Medicaid/CHIP), Superior (Medicaid/CHIP), TMHP (Medicaid Traditional); Medicare Plans: Medicare NGS/Novitas (Medicare Traditional), Aetna (Medicare Advantage HMO), Allwell/Superior (Medicare Advantage HMO), Blue Cross (Medicare Advantage HMO), HealthSpring/Wellmed (Medicare Advantage HMO), United/Wellmed (Medicare Advantage HMO), Humana Gold/Wellmed (Medicare Advantage HMO); Private/Commercial - Aetna (HMO/PPO), Ambetter (HMO), Blue Cross (HMO/PPO), Community First (HMO), Humana (HMO/PPO), Multiplan/PHCS (PPO), Tricare East Region, United Healthcare (PPO); Dental Insurance Plans - Medicaid/CHIP Plans: DentaQuest (Medicaid/CHIP), MCNA (Medicaid/CHIP); Medicare Plans - Envolve/Allwell (Medicare Advantage); Private/Commercial - Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Careington, Cigna, Delta Dental, Dental Select, FCE Benefit Admin, First Continental Life, GEHA, Group Pension Admin, Guardian, Humana, Liberty, Lincoln Financial Grp, Met Life, Principal Life, Reliance Standard, Safeguard, United Concordia, United Healthcare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.