CentroMed Palo Alto Clinic - San Antonio Community Health Center
- 9011 Poteet Jourdanton Fwy
- San Antonio TX, 78224
- Contact Phone: (210) 922-7000
- Clinic Details: CentroMed is an integrated primary care clinic that provides accessible services of superior quality.
- Website: https://centromedsa.com/
- Services: Pediatrics; Family Practice; Counseling; Dental; Optometry; WIC
- Dental Services: X-Rays, Oral Exams, Cleanings, Sealants, Fillings, Root Canals, Extractions, Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Partials
- Pediatric Services: Preventive Physical Exams; School/Sports Physicals; Immunizations; Child Health Step/EPSDT Physicals; Sick Visits; Well-child check-ups; Routine follow-up care; Vision/Hearing Screenings; Allergy Treatment; Behavioral Health Care; Lab Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; CHIP; CareLink; Aetna (Commercial / HMO / PPO / CHIP / Medicaid); Amerigroup; Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO / HMO / POS / Dearborn Dental) Cenpatico Behavioral Health; CHIP and CHIP Perinate; CIGNA (Open / PPO / HMO); Community First (HMO / Medicaid Star / CHIP / Behavioral Health); Dearborn Dental of Blue Cross Blue Shield; Delta Dental (Texas CHIP / Star Foster Care); First Health; Humana (Commercial / HMO / PPO); Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO; Humana ChoiceCare Medicare Private; Humana Tricare; Humana (LifeSynch Behavioral Health); Magellen Behavioral Health; MetLife Preferred Dental; Molina Healthcare; Multi Plan / Texas True Choice (PPO); Secure Horizons of United Healthcare; Star Health Plan; Superior Health Plans (Medicaid HMO / CHIP / Foster Care); Texas True Choice (PPO); Tricare (Humana Military); United Healthcare Evercare; United Healthcare PacificCare; United Healthcare Secure Hoizons
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.