Calhoun County Public Health Department - Battle Creek Low Cost Clinic
- 190 East Michigan Avenue
- Battle Creek MI, 49017
- Contact Name: James A. Rutherford, RS, MPA
- Contact Phone: 269-969-6494
- Clinic Details: Calhoun County is located in southern Michigan, midway between Chicago and Detroit, at the junction of two major interstate freeways - I-94 (east/west) and I-69 (north/south). There are three populations areas within the County: the City of Albion in the eastern portion of the County, the City of Marshall in the center and the City of Battle Creek in the northwest corner. The City of Battle Creek is the largest metropolitan area in the County. The remainder of the County is primarily agricultural. There are 19 townships, four incorporated cities and four villages within the boundaries of the County.
- Website: http://www.calhouncountymi.gov/
- Remarks: Healthy Communities Access Program.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.