Central Mississippi Civic Improvement Association, Inc - Jackson Low Cost Clinic
- 3502 West Northside Drive
- Jackson MS, 39213
- Contact Phone: 601-364-5142
Central Mississippi Civic Improvement Association, Inc. (CMCIA), d/b/a Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center, was incorporated in October 1970 as a nonprofit 501c(3) organization to engage in planning and development of comprehensive health services for residents of poor, largely non- White, communities in Jackson, Mississippi and surrounding areas.
- Website: https://www.jackson-hinds.com/locations
- Services: Dental Care Services, Enabling Services, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Services, Obstetrical and Gynecological Care, Other Professional Services, Primary Medical Care, Specialty Medical Care
- Remarks: Administrative/Clinic
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.