Community Health Center of Lubbock Medical Mobile Unit - Lubbock Low Cost Clinic
- 1313 Broadway Ste 5
- Lubbock TX, 79401-3209
- Contact Phone: 806-392-6538
- Clinic Details: The Community Health Center Of Lubbock was founded in 1992 and has been serving underserved citizens from Lubbock, Crosby, Lynn, and Garza continues. This service area has been designated as a Medically Underserved Area and a Health Professional Shortage Area. Currently, CHCL has 5 different clinic locations. CHCL also operates a mobile medical and dental van. We have 147 employees. CHCL provides additional services such as health education, nutrition, transportation assistance, substance abuse and mental health counseling. Some of our partnering agencies include City of Lubbock, Texas Department of State Health Sciences Center, MHMR, Lubbock Independant School District, Catholic Family Service and Lutheran Social Services.
- Website: www.chclubbock.org
- Services: Children And Adolescent Services, Adult Services, Women's Health Services, Parental Services, Eye Care Services, Senior Services, Pediatric And Adult Dental Services, Healthy Kids Club, Social Services Program, Outreach Services
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Rural Area, Mobile Van Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.