PanCare Health - Freeport - Freeport Community Health Center
- 479 State Highway 20 E
- Freeport FL, 32439
- Contact Phone: (850) 880-6568
- Clinic Details: Our mission is to provide a comprehensive system of quality health care services which is easily accessed by all persons and families within our service areas through an efficient, community-based network of caring professionals who assure the dignity and respect of each individual they serve.
- Website: http://www.pancarefl.org/
- Services: Medical Services; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Extractions; Fillings; Cleanings; Bridges; Crowns; Night Guards
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; Staywell; Prestige; Magellan; Molina; Clear Health Alliance; Sunshine; Childrens Medical Services (CMS); Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Humana; United Healthcare; Argus; Liberty; MCNA; Dentaquest (Medicaid and Healthy Kids); Dental Health and Wellness; CMSN (Pedicare); Ameritas; Delta Dental; Cigna Dental; MetLife Dental; United Concordia; Humana/Careington
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.