Genesee Health Services - Rochester Low Cost Clinic
- 222-224 Alexander St
- Rochester NY, 14607-4039
- Contact Phone: 585-922-8003
- Clinic Details: RPCN is a not-for-profit network of 25 Community Health Centers, providing Primary Medical and Dental care across Upstate New York, including Livingston, Monroe, Oneida, Ontario, Wayne and Yates Counties. As our mission maintains, RPCN is dedicated to providing access to quality health care for all, regardless of financial, cultural, or social barriers.
- Website: www.rpcn.org
- Services: Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Allergy/Immunology, Endocrine/Diabetes
- Remarks: Community Health, School Based Health Center, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Internal Medicine (Hours: M-F 8:30am-5:00pm), OB/GYN (Hours: M-F 8:30am-5:00pm), Pediatrics (Hours: M-F 8:30am-4:30pm), Allergy/Immunology (Hours: M-F 8:30am-5:00pm), Endocrine/Diabetes (Hours: M-F 8:30am-5:00pm)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.