Good Neighbor House - Dayton Low Cost Clinic
- 627 East First Street
- Dayton OH, 45402
- Contact Name: Frank Perez
- Contact Phone: (937) 224-3003
- Clinic Details: Good Neighbor House is committed to making a difference in the lives of people who need a helping hand. Our mission, vision, and values reflect that commitment to the under-served in our community.
- Website: http://goodneighborhouse.org/
- Services: General Primary Care; Physical Exams; Blood Screening; Comprehensive Eye Exams and Screenings; Vouchers for eye glasses based on individual need; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Amalgams/Composites (Fillings); Cleaning/Exams; Dentures, Partials, Bridges and Crowns; Fluoride Treatments; Sealants; Simple Extractions; X-Rays; Emergency Dental Visits; Frenectomy Or 'Tongue Tie'
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 35 hours per week)
- Payment Method: CareSource; Molina; Buckeye; Just4Me; Medicaid Managed Care Plans; Discounted Rates
- Operation Hours: Dental Clinic - Mon-Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm, Fri: 9:00am-12:00pm; Medical Clinic: By Appointment Only; Eye Clinic: By Appointment Only
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Jane D.:
Extremely poor customer service, incompetent office staff. This was my experience at Good Neighbor House Dental Clinic. My insurance is through CareSource and though I called the GNHDC office and gave them my CS #, they NEVER submitted my paperwork for the dental work to be done. I called the GNHDC office over a three-week period at different times (always got a recording, never a live person) to find out the status and they NEVER returned my calls. When you leave messages that are friendly, polite and courteous asking for a return call, you are ignored. When I finally left a message expressing my anger and frustration that my calls were not returned to let me know my status, that is when I received a return call from their so-called (ridiculous!) customer care agent. Her response was that my paperwork was not submitted because I had to apply for CareSource. Please note above that I had already called GNHDC informing them I had CareSource and that I left my CS#.
CareSource responds within 2 weeks (after submission of paperwork) as to whether the dental work is covered, but of course, they cannot respond if paperwork is not submitted. I called CareSource when GNHDC did not return my calls and it was CS that told me my paperwork had not been submitted by GNHDC. As I said, not only is the GNHDC staff incompetent, but also extremely rude, unprofessional and disrespectful to their patients for simply not returning phone calls. If you choose to use this clinic, then I hope your experience is better, but I would not recommend GNHDC based on my experience.
I went to another dental dlinic, provided my CS#, and my paperwork was submitted the same day and confirmed before I left the clinic.