Equitas Health - Dayton Medical Center - Dayton Community Health Center
- 1222 S. Patterson Blvd., Suite 230
- Dayton OH, 45402
- Contact Phone: (937) 853-3650
- Clinic Details: The mission of Equitas Health’s Dayton Medical Center is to deliver high quality patient-centered, accessible, cost-effective, and timely primary health care to all; provide high impact prevention, health and wellness services; and be the gateway to good health for those at risk of or affected by HIV/AIDS, for the LGBTQ community, and for those seeking a welcoming healthcare home.
- Website: https://equitashealth.com/
- Services: Primary Care, Specialized LGBTQ Care, Specialized HIV Care, Trans Health Services, Behavioral Health, HIV/STI Testing, HIV Supportive Services, Dentistry Services
- Dental Services: Emergency Dental Care; Exams & x-rays; Cleanings; Oral cancer screening; Oral hygiene instruction & education; Fillings (amalgam and composite); Crowns; Dentures; Partials; Simple extractions; Simple root canals
- Women's Health Services: Annual Gynecology Care; Primary Care including Annual Physicals; Screenings and Treatment for STI; Mental Health Therapy; Immunizations such as HPV and Hepatitis A and B; Family Planning; Cervical Exams and Pap Smears
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; AARP; Aetna; Aetna Better Health; Anthem (Blue Cross Blue Shield); Assurant Health Plan; BAC; Beacon Health; Buckeye Community Health Plan; Caresource; Cigna; CoreSource; Federated Insurance; Golden Rule; Healthscope; Healthsmart; Healthspan (Inhealth); Humana; Medical Mutual of Ohio; Medicare Part B; Medigold; Molina; Most Dental Plans; Multiplan; Ohio Medicaid; Optima Health; Optum; OSU Health Plan; OSU Student Health Insurance; Paramount Advantage; Premier Health Plan; Railroad Medicare; Tricare (HealthNet); United Healthcare; United Healthcare Community Plan; United Medical Resource (UMR)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 7:30am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.