HANDS of Saint Lucie County, A Volunteers in Medicine Clinic - Fort Pierce Other Primary Care Provider
- 3855 South U.S. 1, Suite B
- Fort Pierce FL, 34982
- Contact Phone: (772) 462-5646
HANDS of St. Lucie County provides primary healthcare services and access to a continuum of healthcare to qualified, low-income, uninsured, adult residents of St. Lucie County.
- Website: https://www.handsofslc.org/
- Services: Primary Care Services; Adult Dental Services; Pediatric Dental Program; Health Education
- Dental Services: Oral Evaluations, Digital Panoramic Imaging, X-Rays, Composites, Extractions, Periodontal Maintenance, Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Free
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.