Florida Department of Health in Liberty County - Clinical Building - Bristol Low Cost Clinic
- 10971 NW Spring St
- Bristol FL, 32321
- Contact Phone: (850) 643-2292
- Clinic Details: Mission: To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
- Website: http://liberty.floridahealth.gov/
- Services: Child Health; Women’s Health; STD Counseling/Testing/Treatment; Sterilization referrals for males and females; Family Planning education and services for males and females; TB Evaluation/Treatment; HIV Testing/Counseling/Referral; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleanings, Sealants and Treatment Referrals
- Pediatric Services: Sick Visits, Well Child Check-Ups, School Physicals, Immunizations
- Women's Health Services: Annual Pap Test and Breast Exams, Pregnancy Testing and Counseling, Prenatal Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, HealthyKids, CMS provided by: DentaQuest, MCNA, Liberty
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.