Macoupin County Maple Street Clinic - Gillespie Low Cost Clinic
- 109 E Maple St
- Gillespie IL, 62033
- Contact Phone: (217) 839-1526
- Clinic Details: Macoupin County Maple Street Medical Clinic offers preventative and basic medical services for patients ages newborn and over regardless of insurance coverage. Maple Street Dental Clinic offers preventative and basic dental services for any patient over the age of one.
- Website: http://www.mcphd.net/
- Services: Sports/School Physicals, Immunizations, Well Child Check-Ups and Ill Child Check-Ups, Nutritional Counseling, STI Screening, Prevention and Treatment, Behavioral Counseling, Routine Well Woman Check-Ups, Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer Program
- Dental Services: Exams, Cleanings, Fluoride Treatments, X-Rays, Fillings, Extractions, Crowns, Partials, Dentures
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 53 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Clinic Hours: Mon: 7:30am-7:00pm, Tues: 7:30am-7:00pm, Wed: 7:30am-6:00pm, Thurs: 7:30am-6:00pm, Fri: 7:30am-5:00pm; Dental Hours: Mon, Fri: 7:30am-5:30pm, Tues, Thurs: 7:30am-7:00pm; Wed: 7:30am-6:00pm; Sat: 7:00am-1:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from yost:
The receptionist at the dental clinic seriously needs to be taught some people skills. She was the rudest person I think that I have ever met. I have spoken with the office trying to get in for an appointment for a tooth extraction and NOT ONCE was I told that you need to bring in your life story and proof of it for an appointment. I have medical card and explained that when I called to make my appointment. I was told that the dental clinic does take medical card for emergency extractions and the appointment was then made. When I went in today for my appointment the receptionist was so rude. She said she needed proof of income. I explained to her twice that I had no income. She then asked me if I was living in my car. And how were my bills being paid if I had no income. I explained to her that I did not have proof of income, because there is no income. She continuously repeated that she needed proof. In the world that I live in when you have medical card and food stamps that is proof enough that you do not have income and if you do it is so little that you are holding on by a thread to make ends meat. Not to mention when you have server tooth pain that it is making you sick you do not have tolerance for some arrogant receptionist to talk down to you like you are a piece of shit. Also proof of income means wages that you earn from a paying job. It does not mean documentation of someone else's income that is helping pay your bills. And if it is such a big deal that you provide all of this "proof" then one would think that might have been explained at least one of the three times one spoke with the office trying to get an EMERGENCY appointment! I don't care who you are rich or poor no one has the right to talk to you like you are scum!!! I will never use this dental office again, nor will my children.
Comment from catherine sidwell:
Samatha Thomas are Sam is the most caring Dr. I have ever meet. She takes very good care of her patients.