Free clinics and community health centers in Macoupin county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Macoupin county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Macoupin Medical and Dental Clinics:
Macoupin County Maple Street Clinic
- Location: Gillespie, IL - 62033
- Contact Phone: (217) 839-1526
- Details: Macoupin County Maple Street Medical Clinic offers preventative and basic medical services for patients ages newborn and over regardless of insurance coverage. Maple Street Dental Clinic offers preventative and basic dental services for any patient over the age of one.
Macoupin County Public Health Department - Main Office
- Location: Carlinville, IL - 62626
- Contact Phone: (217) 854-3223
- Details: The Macoupin County Public Health Department believes that good health is a valuable right of all individuals, groups and the community. We are dedicated to serve and work with the people in the community to prevent disease, to promote wellness and to protect the health of the residents of Macoupin County.
Sihf Healthcare - Bunker Hill Health Center
- Location: Bunker Hill, IL - 62014
- Contact Phone: (618) 585-6290
- Details: Our Bunker Hill location provides Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, as well as OB/GYN services. Our team of caring providers is committed to help our patients lead the best, healthy life. When our patients enter our health center, our staff works together to ensure that they not only receive the highest quality of care, but that they also feel comfortable and welcome. Bunker Hill is a small town that is made up of people and organizations that truly care for one another, and our health center takes pride in playing an active part in this tight-knit community.