SIHF Healthcare - Bunker Hill Health Center - Bunker Hill Community Health Center
- 144 N Washington St
- Bunker Hill IL, 62014
- Contact Phone: (618) 585-6290
- Clinic Details: Our Bunker Hill location provides Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, as well as OB/GYN services. Our team of caring providers is committed to help our patients lead the best, healthy life. When our patients enter our health center, our staff works together to ensure that they not only receive the highest quality of care, but that they also feel comfortable and welcome. Bunker Hill is a small town that is made up of people and organizations that truly care for one another, and our health center takes pride in playing an active part in this tight-knit community.
- Website: http://www.sihf.org/
- Services: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, OB/GYN
- Women's Health Services: Breast exams; Pap smears; Prenatal care and delivery; Hormone replacement therapy; Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs); Consultations for premenstrual syndrome (PMS); Family planning; Osteoporosis prevention; Gynecological surgery
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale (SmartPay Program); AARP Medicare Complete; Aetna; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois; Cigna; Coventry; Harmony Health Plan of Illinois; Health Alliance; HealthLink; HFN; Humana; Medicaid; Medicare; Meridian Health Plan of Illinois; Molina Health Plan of Illinois; MultiPlan; Railroad Medicine; Tricare; United Behavioral Health; United Healthcare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed-Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.